In these terms and conditions and the privacy notice, Abeona Immigration Consultancy is referred to as “Abeona” or “we” or “us”.
In using this website, you must:
- Use our website for lawful purposes and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- Not establish a link that in any way suggests any form of association or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- Not engage in any activity which is unlawful or cause any distress or inconvenience to any person;
- Not upload, post or transmit any material or information where you do not have the right to use or is unlawful;
- Not misuse our site by introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs or other materials which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Not use any of the materials on our website for commercial purposes unless we have given permission to do so;
- Use current virus checking software;
- Ensure that any person accessing the site through your internet connection is aware of these terms;
The material provided on this website is without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and is for general information purposes only. They are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Abeona does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may result from reliance on information published on this website.
- Abeona is not responsible for the information contained on external third party websites where links are provided and where we have no control over the content contained in such websites.
Intellectual Property Rights: The content of all the material on our website is owned by us. You must not copy or distribute any of the materials on our website without our prior permission to do so. You may view the content of our website. Any breach of these terms will result in your rights to access our website ceasing immediately.
Changes to Terms:
We may change the content of our website at any time. Please check back from time to time for any changes which may have been made.